About the retreat
-What will I learn in this Six-day Training Experience?
- The Principles and Practices of First Peace
- Different delivery styles
- How to cultivate circles of peace
- Circle dynamics and the power of inquiry
- How to use of the First Peace Handbook and Circle Leader's year-long curriculum
- Explore and remember how to practice peace in the self.
-How do I know if this is for me? Do I have:
- Intention to start a First Peace Circle
- Familiarity with a spiritual tradition and be open to other ways.
- Willingness to embody the practice of First Peace, living peace in the self.
- Possess a strong desire to help create a culture of peace consciousness in yourself and in the world around you.
- Successful completion of the 6-day SeedPlanter Training.
WindEagle, Co‐founder and Director of Ehama Institute, is a Lineage Keeper of an ancient body of Self Knowledge and Earth Wisdom Teachings called the Origin Teachings of the Delicate Lodge. This ancient body of Earth Wisdom offers a framework for meeting today’s global challenges and continues to provide the foundation for Ehama Institute’s mission to Mend the Sacred Hoop.
In 1995, WindEagle and RainbowHawk founded Ehama Institute, a worldwide teaching center, located in Abiquiu, New Mexico, USA. Together they conducted over 20 multi-year training intensive programs with individuals, training groups, communities and organizations worldwide for over 25 years.
WindEagle is dedicated to peace building, awakening consciousness and healing separation in our world.
What do you need to bring?
To make your stay more comfortable, remember that Lalita is located in a rural area surrounded by nature, we recommend that you bring:
- ID or Passport for the official registration of travelers.
- Appropriate country side footwear.
- Comfortable clothes
- .Towel and personal hygiene items.
- Thermos and/or bottle for water.
- Flip flops for showers.
- If you are a light sleeper, get earplugs. You will have company in the room.
July 30th – August 6th, 2023
(Arrival 5pm on July 30th, Departure 8am on August 6th)
Space is limited to 22 Participants
(15 minimum required)
Pricing & Registration
Tuition US$ 1,450
Venue & Food 550€
Please register here:
Please pay deposit US$500 to hold your space no later than April 15th:
Remaining tuition (US$950) no later than June 30th.
Venue & Food 550€ (tax included), to be paid anytime before the starting of the training.
Please pay Venue & Food by clicking the Register at the top of this page. It is also possible to pay by bank transfer by contacting by email at:
Cancellation & Refund policy
In the event that you need to cancel, please notify us by email. If you cancel on July 15th or later, no refund is available unless we can fill your place. If we can fill your place, you will receive a full refund less a $50 processing fee. You may also transfer your registration to another person at no charge. Deposit is non-refundable after May 15th